Egg Beaters is a brand of egg substitute made from vitamin-fortified egg whites. Egg Beaters Original is made from real eggs, but only from the “best part” which are the whites. They provide similar nutrition including similar amounts of protein, and the best of all is that do not contain the same amount of fat because they do not utilize any of the yolk.
But the big question is, are egg beaters really healthy?
Yes, they are a healthy addition to your low calorie or low carb diet, if you are trying to lose weight. And you can bet we all are! : )
What I like about Egg Beaters Original:
- Made with All Natural egg whites
- Only 25 calories
- 0 g fat
- 0 mg cholesterol
- Good source of high-quality protein
- Includes the vitamins & minerals you want from a shell egg
- PAM Original No-Stick Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup chopped baby spinach leaves
- 3/4 cup Egg Beaters
- Lightly spray small nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Add spinach.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Remove spinach from skillet; set aside.
- Add Egg Beaters to skillet; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until Egg Beaters begin to set.
- Top half of omelet with spinach and a little bit of cheese.
Or, you can add it to your reader of choice by clicking this button:
Do You Want To Immediately StartGetting A Flawless Body Today?